The Endoscopy Center of Delaware is a specialized outpatient medical center designed specifically for the comfort, convenience and expert care of patients who need endoscopic procedures to evaluate the digestive system. We are located in Newark, Delaware, where 12 of the region’s most qualified and highly trained physicians perform more than 12,000 procedures each year. This extensive experience means that we have a proven track record of excellence that you and your family can depend on.
We have proudly served the Tri-state area for more than 15 years. In that time, we have been relentless in pursuing our mission to provide you with the highest quality of care in a setting that is friendly, comfortable and deserving of your trust.
We are fully accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC), an independent, not-for-profit organization. The AAAHC is the gold standard for quality and excellence in ambulatory outpatient centers. Their mark is a symbol of quality that we are proud to provide to you.
To schedule or cancel a procedure, please call your physician’s office from the list below. To request an appointment online, click here.
- Dr. David Beswick: (302) 738-5300
- Dr. Warren Butt: (302) 738-5300
- Dr. Dinu Cherian (302) 738- 5300
- Dr. Mark Corso: (302) 738-5300
- Dr. Fedele DePalma (302) 738-5300
- Dr. Irfan Hisamuddin: (302) 738-5300
- Dr. Vandana Long: (302) 738-5300
- Dr. Ashesh Modi: (302) 738-5300
- Dr. Sarina Pasricha: (302) 738-5300
If you must cancel your procedure, please notify your physician’s office at least 48 hours before your appointment. If 48-hour advance notice is not given, The Endoscopy Center of Delaware charges a $100 fee that is not reimbursable by your insurance company.
In 1995, nine local gastroenterologists formulated a plan to build an outpatient endoscopy center that would allow them to fill outpatient scheduling needs not available at local hospitals.
The physicians felt that a facility of this type would benefit the citizens of Newark, Delaware, and the surrounding tri-state area by providing high quality, cost-effective outpatient care. In February 1996, The Endoscopy Center of Delaware received its Medicare Certification, and, in 1998, it became JCAHO accredited. Presently, we are accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC) and remain Medicare certified. The Endoscopy Center of Delaware is the largest GI ambulatory surgery center in the state.
At The Endoscopy Center of Delaware, we work hard to ensure your time with us is as enjoyable and comfortable as possible. Here’s what some of our patients are saying about us:
- “Everyone was very professional and caring. I would highly recommend your center to my family and friends. Thank you for the great care!”
- “I have been to your center many times and have always had the best care and treatment.”
- “Thank you all so much for making my recent procedure a comfortable and reassuring experience. Everyone was so kind and professional. I knew I was at the right place!”
- “Medicine has become complex and I think more and more difficult for the lay person to deal with. I commend you and your staff for the kind of comfort and attention I received yesterday.”
- “Everyone was extremely professional, very efficient and very attentive, making sure I understood everything. Thanks for a great experience.”
- “Everyone was friendly, courteous and competent.”