Thank you for choosing The Endoscopy Center of Delaware. To schedule
or cancel a procedure, please call your physician’s office from the list
below. To request an appointment online, click here.
- Dr. George Benes: (302) 832-1545
- Dr. Donald Girard: (302) 633-5755
- Dr. David Beswick: (302) 738-5300
- Dr. Warren Butt: (302) 738-5300
- Dr. Mark Corso: (302) 738-5300
- Dr. Marciana Filippone: (302) 738-5300
- Dr. Joseph Hacker III: (302) 738-5300
- Dr. Ira Lobis: (302) 738-5300
- Dr. Vandana Long: (302) 738-5300
- Dr. Nathan Merriman: (302) 738-5300
- Dr. Ashesh Modi: (302) 738-5300
What do I need to bring the day of my procedure?
- Your insurance card(s).
- Driver’s license or photo ID.
- A list of your current medications and dosages.
- Any co-pay as indicated by your insurance coverage.
- Leave valuables and jewelry at home.
- Wear comfortable, loose fitting clothes.
- Plan to arrive at the center one hour prior to your procedure time. You should expect a stay of two to three hours total.
- If you’re younger than 18, you must have a parent or guardian
accompany you to sign your paperwork. If you are an adult who is unable
to sign the consent, you must have someone with you who is authorized to
sign on your behalf.
- If your driver cannot stay, you must provide the name and phone
number of the person (must be 18 years or older with a valid driver’s
license) who will be taking you home. You will not be permitted to
drive, take a taxi alone or leave the center without an adult chaperone.
If you must cancel your procedure, please notify your physician’s
office at least 48 hours before your appointment. If 48-hour advance
notice is not given, The Endoscopy Center of Delaware charges a $100 fee
that is not reimbursable by your insurance company.